the Cult Verde
Cult Taco is OPEN for Outdoor Dining, Pick Up & Delivery
OPEN: Thursday-Sunday, 12PM-8PM
-COVID Response -
We are excited to resume limited outdoor dine-in service and continue offering carry out orders. We value your patronage and assure you we are taking all safety protocols with utmost respect and diligence. Our staff has undergone training and practiced new safety guidelines over the course of the last several weeks, which includes focus on heightened sanitation practices, physical distancing while working and during breaks, and a separation of duties to limit exposure to others. Our culinary team has disinfected inventory and continues to use the appropriate cleaning procedures with EPA List N certified chemicals for kitchen surfaces. We have dedicated staff cleaning high-touch areas including doorknobs, handles, and restroom fixtures. All staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
Our team has the right tools and are trained to use them!
These new mandatory safety requirements are provided below so you are aware before your arrival.
Thank You & Stay Well,
Team Cult Taco
- Mandatory Safety Precautions -
• Do Not Enter Cult Taco if you have any COVID-19 symptoms
• Please wear a mask in the restaurant at all times, except when seated
• Seating is limited to a maximum of six (6) people
•Outdoor seating is placed a minimum of 6 ft. apart
•Personal menus will not be offered, instead, the menu will be displayed for everyone to see
• Please avoid unnecessary touching of surfaces aside from your dining table
• Complimentary hand sanitizer will be provided outside the restrooms